Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Ruler Cosplay's Haruki Naoshi wig & Klenspop's Bunny Color E22 Aqua

A little late with this review thanks to the customs and my lack of time, but I finally managed to do it without rushing!

I got this wig from Ruler Cosplay.
Material: Heat Resistant Fiber
Color: Brown
Length: 32 cm
Lead Time: 1-3 Days
Weight(kg): 0.25 kg

The wig arrived pretty fast to my country, but it stayed at customs and at the post office for about a month, hence why I'm posting this review with a delay,
The customer service of the store was very good and they shipped the wig in less than a week! I was amazed!



The wig I received looks just as on the product photo! It's very thick and it's heat resistant. However, I'd have to say the color is not exactly brown, but an orangeish brown.


The wig is easy to style and pretty nice for the character it was designed for, however I feel like it's not a wig for characters with a fluffy hair, since the thickest  part of the wig is the back of it. This is actually good since it hides your hair very well under it.


Overall, I'm very satisfied with this wig and would recommend it if you're looking for a slightly natural color. The wig is not shiny, so it can also be worn as a fashion item on daily basis! 

The lenses I wore here are from Klenspop and it's their Bunny Color E22 Aqua model.

DIA: 14.3mm
Graphic DIA: 14mm
BC: 8.8mm
Using Period: 6month
Water Contect: 38%
Manufacturer: LENSPOP
Origin: KOREA
Package: 1 PAIR (2 pcs) + BONUS CASE

Just as the description says, the lenses arrived with a lens case. 
The lenses are very comfortable. I've decided to wear them a few times before doing this review and I am amazed! The lenses look beautiful and are incredibly comfortable.
I've always looked for lenses of this color or darker blue for my cosplays and I feel like these are the perfect ones! 


They do look a little strange for natural looks, but they are very pretty for cosplay photos and I really recommend them both for light and dark eyes in case you're looking to cosplay a character with dark blue eyes! 

Make sure to check these stores out!